* US Driver's License for a minimum of 5 years (Required)
* Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a part-time driving instructor (20-25 hours per week) to work at our driving school in Bellevue, Washington.
Rewarding job, fun, and flexible!
As a driving instructor you will be teaching classes, driving with students, providing state testing, and some office work. Our job is to coach, encourage, and give our students the best foundation for a safe driving career.
If you have the desire to make a difference in young lives by promoting public safety, enjoy working with people (mostly teens), and have a good attitude - this job is for you!
Below are the minimum requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Must be 21 years old and have a driver's license for 5 years.
* Valid WA state driver's license with mostly clean record. No license suspensions in the past 2 years.
* Pass a state/federal background check.
* 100 hours of training (provided).
* Good communication skills.
Training schedule is flexible.
Washington State requires new instructors to have 100 hours of training. This can be done at colleges that provide this course work. IDA will provide you with the education at no expense to you. All training costs will be provided by us.
In order to be a Washington State licensed instructor, there are initial state licenses, application costs, and fingerprint fees. If needed, these can be paid by IDA and reimbursed by instructors after you're licensed to work independently.
To learn more about our business visit us at: www.idadriving.com.
Our main goal is to always provide a quality education to our students, in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere.
*All employees are required to be fully vaccinated. We ask all customers to wear masks in the lobby, classroom, and vehicles.