Moving soon on 6/1, for more information please go to Moving Notice page.
NO WALK INS please. Email for appointments ONLY:info@IDAdriving.com
Please wear face mask at all time.
Please click "HERE" to read more info for our new Safety Guidance and Policy.
1) Go to DOL website to pre-apply and get your confirmation number.
It's Free and saves a trip to DOL office.
2) You will need to study the Washington Driver Guide to pass your Knowledge Test.
3) When you're ready, schedule for the Knowledge Test (KT) fee $30.
4) After you've passed the KT, go to your local DOL office and obtain a WA Instruction Permit ($25 permit fee) If you have a current/valid out-of-country driver license and you have been in US for less than a year, you may skip this step.
5) Choose a learning package and schedule for driving lessons.
6) When you're ready, schedule for the final Drive Test. $75 with your own/ IDA's vehicle.
7) After successfully passing the Drive Test, go to your local DOL office and they will issue a WA Driver License ($89 licensing fee)
8) Drive responsibly.